Refunds and Returns
At endive, we strive to hit the mark on the first order. But occasionally, long shipping times, unexpected product malfunctions, or other calamities may befall an order. We want all of our customers to be happy, but because our business model is to find the best products, negotiate exclusive deals, and then give our customers access directly to the manufacturer, we will not offer refunds that fall outside this policy under any circumstances.
Refunds and Returns Rules and Restrictions
These are endive's (“endive”, “we” or “our”) Overall Return Guidelines applicable only to products purchased by you directly from the endive website. All returns must meet the overall guidelines in order for the individual return policy to apply.
Returns for refund may be subject to a restocking fee. Restocking fees are 10% of the total purchase price at the time of purchase.
All products that are new with the retail packaging never opened can be returned to endive within 30 days regardless of the individual return policy.
Products that are received by endive in any of the following conditions are not eligible for return and may be rejected:
- Any product not purchased directly from endive.
- Any product that does not exhibit the described reason for the return (i.e., a return initiated for a DOA product that powers on and works properly upon inspection).
- Any product with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number label, manufacturer model or part number label, and/or warranty label.
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product. Refund returns received in this condition may incur a restocking fee or be rejected.
- Any product from which the UPC code has been removed from its packaging.
- Any product that exhibits physical damage.
- Any product for which you have submitted a mail-in rebate or displays an online sale price or rebate at the time of purchase.
- Any product which appears tampered, customized, or altered in any way.
The endive Team