Defective or Unopened 30-Day Product Return Policy
At endive, we strive to hit the mark on the every order. If your product is defective or has not been opened (meaning the shrink wrap seal is intact), we make it easy for you to return within 30 days of purchase. Simply call, email, or live chat with your order number and a description of the problem. You'll need to return item(s) to our US-based returns center before we issue a full refund. Our returns team will provide you with detailed instructions upon approval of the return request.
Opened 30-Day Product Return Policy
We want all of our customers to be happy, and so we offer options for products you have opened and used, but no longer want within 30 days of purchase. We cannot offer full refunds for opened products that are otherwise functional per original manufacturer standards, even if you only used the product once.
We are a business that has to pay employees, warehouses, suppliers, and shipping companies to bring products from the world to your door. When you return a fully functional product from shopendive.com we must take the following steps at our cost:
- Remove and inspect the item and all accessories at our US-based returns center
- Clean and sanitize the item and all accessories, and remove any traces of wear and tear
- Wipe onboard memory and reset all software settings to default
- Replace the packaging and repack the item
- List and market the item on secondary markets for sale as an open box item
- Pack and ship the item to the new customer
To offset these costs we may, at our discretion, offer refunds for opened products minus restock fees to cover the above according to the following fee schedule:
- Electronics: 20%
- Other Products: 10%
If you would like to return an opened product within 30 days of purchase, simply call, email, or live chat with your order number and a description of the problem. You'll need to return item(s) to our US-based returns center before we issue a refund minus any restock fees. Our returns team will provide you with detailed instructions upon approval of the return request.
Please review the below rules and restrictions. We will not offer refunds that fall outside this policy under any circumstances.
Refunds and Returns Rules and Restrictions
These are endive's (“endive”, “we” or “our”) Overall Return Guidelines applicable only to products purchased by you directly from the endive website. All returns must meet the overall guidelines in order for the individual return policy to apply.
Returns for refund may be subject to a restocking fee. Restocking fees are based on product category as a percentage of the total purchase price at the time of the purchase and are as follows:
- Electronics: 20%
- Other Products: 10%
We strive to offer the lowest prices possible on quality products. However, there may be times when lower prices exist for the same goods on other on and offline retailers. We do not offer price matching or authorize returns based on customers finding a lower price for the same or similar goods. We encourage all customers to do thorough price comparison research before making a purchase.
All products that are new with the retail packaging never opened can be returned to endive within 30 days with the exception of items marked as on sale or final sale. Once we have inspected the returned goods we will issue a full refund minus the cost of shipping. Returns must be sent to one of our five central warehouse locations. For complete return information, please contact customer support.
Products that are received by endive in any of the following conditions are not eligible for return and may be rejected:
- Any product not purchased directly from endive.
- Any product that does not exhibit the described reason for the return (i.e., a return initiated for a DOA product that powers on and works properly upon inspection).
- Any product with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number label, manufacturer model or part number label, and/or warranty label.
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product. Refund returns received in this condition may incur a restocking fee or be rejected.
- Any product from which the UPC code has been removed from its packaging.
- Any product that exhibits physical damage.
- Any product for which you have submitted a mail-in rebate or displays an online sale price or rebate at the time of purchase.
- Any product which appears tampered, customized, or altered in any way.
The endive Team